Wednesday, June 22, 2005

SALUT!!!!!

That's "hello" in Romanian! It's Rhonda! It's my first time to blog on here. I have 5 minutes left on my computer and it will take 4 for this post to upload. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you for the prayers. We have so many stories to share and pictures to show off! I am missing everyone but am having a wonderful experience. Many more stories to tell later......the mosquitoes in the internet cafe are about to pick me up and carry me off. Please pray for the kids' hearts for tomorrow is our last day to affect them. Oh, they are much more spiritually "smart" than we thought they would be. They even know a couple worship songs. OK gotta go!!!! See you soon. PLease pray for safe travel also. Love you all!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment