Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tomorrow we're going home!

i am sad to go home but excited to see my family. this has been an amazing journey for me and i don't think i can find the words to expain. the team members i have been with for the last 9 days are utterly awsome people. the children are incredible individuals all with great goals ahead of them to strive for. i have decided to sponsor a child in Chisinau, she is 15 and beautiful. we hit it off on the first day and stayed by my side each time i was at the orphange. this has been a great and fullfilling trip. i never could of imagined how much love one person has to share will all of the children, but it is there. i will be saving so that i am able to come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Yaay, Julie! I knew you'd have a life-changing experience there!!!

    Give hugs to Josie from us and our girls, Katie and Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Hey Josie and Lane, did you hear Mom's coming home tomorrow >>> better clean your room !!! Ha Ha, who loves you more than gramma. I know Aunt Tia is helping you read these tonight. Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Have a safe trip home, try to sleep, I'm most certain your family will be happy to see you! I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences and your new friend. Mom

    ReplyDelete