Friday, June 16, 2006

A Moldovan Bonfire...

As you scratch your head with that one, allow me to paint a picture. A 13 FOOT TEPEE engulfed by flames with Ms. Gallina pouring a liter of gas on it. Wait till you see the pictures and not to mention that Jen has the whole thing on video, it was a sight. As if that was not enough, just imagine trying to roast hotdogs on a fire that hot. Overall, it was a great night and the kids loved it.

This has been such an amazing week. I knew that we would connect with the children, but I had no idea of connecting with them on this level. Shannon, Jaclyn and myself have been working with the 1st and 2nd grade children. I was not prepared for just how deep the conversations were going to go but God was and the Spirit moved as we were able to tell them of Gods love for each of them. This trip has forever changed my life.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. Can't wait to see you and tell you more stories. Maybe we can gather at Tripps for a Moldovan bonfire and share stories (ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment