Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Reminder of Our Mission

Today I got a real reminder of why we are here. Last summer we removed all the old nasty pillows and mattresses. We found out they somehow reappeared. As we were removing the old ones we didn't really want to touch them, then we realized kids sleep in these each and every night. Seems we are so spoiled as Americans , we sometimes forget how good we really have things.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, we will spend a few hours in the afternoon at Intranet II camp. I am looking forward to seeing some more of the translators and some of the kids we bonded with in June. I will also get to see Sergiu T. , the boy I sponsor.

Well, many are waiting to get on the net. Thanks for the prayers, and emails of encouragement.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment