Monday, September 01, 2008

I need a bed for myself!

Hello faithful fans of our Moldova journey! We got a late start today but managed to hand crank out a few beds before the end of the day! We could use some extra prayer for health...We are fighting fatigue pretty hard and we've got a few sickies, including me... Jesus kill all the germs and give us rest! Amen.
The kids here are different than any group of kids we've been with before but I know that their special needs make them all the more special to God and to us. Tonight we introduced ourselves during our first "worship" time, and we all got sing "My Bonnie lies over the Ocean" by request from the kids! Random, but funny! We hardly remembered the words! And of course no day would be complete without a rowdy round of Ra Cha Cha Chi Boom Boom Boom... Noah building that ark has nothing on our crazy carpentry skills!!!! Bring on more beds tomorrow! Much love, Amy

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers your way. The house misses you and I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you at Bible Study -- be safe.

    ReplyDelete