Friday, March 13, 2009

For Me, This Says It All !!!!!!

  They say that a picture is worth a 1000 words; well lets see because I can't come up with the words to explain today's experience at Orhei. I can say this after a long talk with Stuart last night, I was banned from all work and told go be with the kids and have some fun. I hope that these let you know how my day went (sorry I can't provide any names, NO ROMANESTE (I don't speak Romanian)).      
      
       
    
      
        
    
    
Now I'm not sure when this picture was taken but well it speaks for itself:  
                                                                                                                       
OK, after we finished hanging out with the kids, passing out teddy bears and loving on the kids we headed back to Chisinau and MALL DOVA (yep we went to the newest thing here, a mall where everything is written in Russian). Guess where we ate? 
                                                                                                                                                                     
  Yep, Kentucky Fried Chicken.
 
After chicken and fries, it was off to Manastirea Capriana (Monastery at Capriana): 
OK, that's our day. Yes it was full of fun and relaxing but the best part was this morning just hanging out with the kids. Tomorrow we are going to the Art Market and then to the Good News Baptist Church in Orhei (home of the fabulous volunteers that helped make our trip here a success). The ladies of the church are fixing us lunch and we are all looking forward to spending some time with them to thank them for their help.
Remember this, one more day then it's a 20 something hour journey back to Texas. Thanks for the prayers and support.
Dan       

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures because I love seeing how happy both you AND the children are.

    Thanks for rockin' Moldova, Dan. It'll never be the same. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete