- Use one of our programs: Nickels for Nets, Build-a-Bed, Insomnia, Under the Stars (click here>>>)
- Involved your women's ministry by using our brand new program: Beads4Beds (email email@example.com for more information)
- Join a mission journey! Be on the lookout for upcoming 2013 trips. Visit our website click on the tab that says "download application", and begin praying where the Lord will send you! (email firstname.lastname@example.org if after filling out your application you have further questions)
- Give the Gift of Sweet Sleep: in honor/memory of a loved one, for a birthday, anniversary, or a simple thank you of some sort!
- Volunteer for Sweet Sleep in the office, conferences, local bed distributions, etc. (email Shayla@sweetsleep.org if you are interested in volunteering)
- Praying for Sweet Sleep (email email@example.com to be added to the prayer news)
- Simple Fundraising: get creative and gather friends together to serve through something as simple as a lemonade stand, bake sale, chilli cook-off, consigning old things, etc.
- "Like" us on Facebook, follow our Blog, Twitter, or Instagram to be kept in the loop of what's going on, how to get involved, and to share posts as you advocate for the orphan!
- Intern at Sweet Sleep! (email firstname.lastname@example.org for current needs in this area as we are flexible and want to learn about you and your strengths)
- Engage your company by becoming a corporate donor (email@example.com)
Monday, January 07, 2013
Sweet Sleep in 2013
Wondering how you can be a part of serving orphaned and abandoned children through the provision of beds by joining Sweet Sleep! Here are some simple and easy ways that you can join us as we strive to fulfill our goal of 13,000 beds to orphans in 2013!