Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today was great. We are still waiting to get the okay on the beds though. We went to the orphanage today and it has been the first day that I feel I really connected with the kids. The language barrier has been more than difficult. Our translaters have been a great help though. We went today and met with the 9th graders. The girls made bracelets and the boys played soccer and basketball. I joined in on both and had a great time with the kids. I know tomorrow we will get the ok for the beds and it will be a long but very good day building the beds so I look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. L Postell7:54 AM

    What a great attitude, Christina! I'm praying you'll get the ok to build the beds, too, but meanwhile it's terrific to hear that you're enjoying your time with the kids - miss you and love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete