Monday, September 27, 2010

Letters from Gulu

As you probably know, soon Sweet Sleep will soon be providing 700 beds to orphans in northern Uganda (Gulu). If you're not sure about what I'm talking about, than check out the blog post just below this.

All week I'm going to share letters from children with you. They're treasures of mine. Enjoy them. Pray for each child and then pray for the others who'll receive beds in November.

Dear Sweet Sleep,

My name is Brenda. I am in primary 5. I like playing. I am an orphan without a mother and father. It's my first time to sleep on a mattress and also cover myself with a blanket. Am so so happy. Every morning most children gather at our door to see my blanket and the mattress. It's so soft and big. I pray that it never grows thin. Amen.

May God bless Sweet Sleep.

Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment