Friday, October 22, 2010

My experience with Sweet Sleep

My name is Anatoly. I am from Moldova city, Chisinau. I helped Sweet Sleep organization with translating in Orphanage. All team made bed’s for children’s. I had a great time talking and playing with kids and Sweet Sleep group. Sweet Sleep organization has a big warm heart full of love for children in all world. Each day when we came to orphanage, the children were so happy to see us and had smiles on their faces. I thank God for experience ,that he allowed me to be with children and help them.

May God Bless your work Sweet Sleep. And special thank you Jen you have such a big heart for children’s and much love for them . You make a great work helping children with beds.

GOD BLESS YOUR WAY.

Posted by Anatoly through Mary Ann's blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment