Sunday, November 06, 2011

Bigger Than Me

Bigger is better is normally not true...but today was an exception. We did the tourist/sightseeing events that most teams kickoff with on day 1. Our team ventured up a mountain to Cape Point. Cape Point is part of table mountain. It was at the top when I realized once again just How BIG God is. The view was just short of breath-taking. The thought that first came to me amidst all the waves crashing and wind blowingwas that God did this masterpiece as easy as He made me.

Roman 1:20 reaffirms that God's divine nature is in all His creation. At home there are many times that I tend to lose sight of God's handy-work. I thank the Lord today for putting South Africa on my heart and giving me the opportunity today to be reminded that across the world God's hand is evident and seen.

I'm so excited to see how the Lord is going to use our team to further the message of Christ throughout Cape Town. Please continue to hold our team up as we try to be the hands and feet of Jesus to the people of Cape Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment