Friday, June 25, 2010

October Moldova Mission Journey Info Meeting July 11!


Have you been reading the blogs this summer and thought - "I've really gotta go on one of those trips sometime!"? It happened to me 6 years ago as I heard the stories of folks returning from a trip to Moldova with my church. Soon I was signed up and took off - and I didn't even know where Moldova was until we landed! This is a picture from one of my first trips to Moldova. It didn't take long before I was hooked and I've been to Moldova at least once, if not twice or three times a year since that trip.

In just a few short months, Sweet Sleep will be headed back to Moldova to provide healthy, comfortable new Sweet Sleep beds to sweet orphaned and abandoned children -- and you can be a part of it! Here's the info on the trip:

Location: Moldova
Dates: October 16-24, 2010
Cost: Approx. $2600
Info Meeting: 6:00 pm, Sunday, July 11 at Brentwood Baptist Church in Room 2140A

If you can't make the meeting or live outside of the Nashville area, please e-mail stuart@sweetsleep.org to reserve your spot on the team and to request an application.

I really hope you'll pray and ask God if this is the time He'd have you step out and meet the needs of these often forgotten orphaned children in Moldova. You can see videos of the children we work with in Moldova at www.sweetsleep.org - just click on Featured Video and look for our "Hope for the Nations" video.

Hope to see you on the 11th!

Blessings --

Jon Merryman

No comments:

Post a Comment